Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Hello world!

Hello there, fellow human.
 I'm Mitchelle. A simple, geeky, Indian teenager. Better known as Mitch. I started this blog as a means to post my thoughts, poems, stuff that happens in my life, and basically anything that suits my fancy. I hope you enjoy reading my posts. I lead a relatively normal life. But it's got a few fun, quirky events popping up once in a while. And you'll be the first to know. Thanks for reading. I'm gonna make sure to post regularly. And please excuse my grammar. English really isn't my first language though based on what I've been told, I'm supposedly quite fluent. But I still don't trust my grammar skills or lack there of.
So, thanks for reading!
Buhbye lovelies!
XO,
Mitch. 

1 comment:

  1. I believe you do have good grammar skills, as I've seen them in real life, and you also pride yourself in having good grammar and language skills.

    ReplyDelete