Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Letters to my lover (2)

You want to know why I love you?
It's because of the kind of conversations we have. How we can be silly together. Cuss at each other. Argue with each other. Have serious discussions. Be romantic and flirty. And at the end of the day, be able to admit that we love each other. It's all just amazing. It's like having a best friend and a brother and a lover and a shrink  and basically everything ever rolled up into this one perfect being that I never thought I'd be lucky or privileged enough to actually ever meet. It just makes me feel special and amazing. It makes me feel wanted for the first time. That I actually matter. That if something were to happen to me, someone else would actually be hurt. It's just, this unexplainable, inexplicable feeling. It's like I want to feel it. The ecstasy. The happiness. But I've been wary. Trying not to let it take over. Because I'd be destroyed if something were to happen once it does. But it's slowly becoming more and more powerful, and I don't know, maybe now, I actually want to feel it. I want to let it take me to the moon and back. Because I would glady go through any and all pain just so I could feel this kind of happiness. This amazing feeling that I have no words to describe. This amazing feeling called Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment