Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Letters to my lover. (1)

If I was a better writer, I would have been capable of expressing all the emotions that course through my heart with every word that you say. How I don't get butterflies like the rest of them ; I get fireworks when I see your face. How simply touching you ignites a fire in me that I never knew could light. You've set fire to the damp wood that was my heart and soul. And this is a fire that can never be extinguished. I might be bad at metaphors. But that's the best I could come up with to explain how you make me feel. Like I'm on a roller coaster with no safety on. Like I'm terrified but I've never been through something this exhilarating . At first I was afraid but now I crave that feeling of falling. Falling from the highest point. Falling head over heels. Falling for you.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Mitch. It's that message you sent the other day!

    ReplyDelete