Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Letters to my Lover. (3)

I want you to know that I'm as loyal as a person can get. I'd go all the way to the moon and back, for you. I'd take a bullet for you, if it ever came to that. I would never leave you. No matter what happens. No matter what anyone says. You're all that I have along with my sister and my best friend. And I won't have my sister anymore once I reveal that I'm an atheist. And my bff is bound to dissappear. You're all that I'll be left with. And I hope you won't make me regret ever making the effort to open my heart, to bare my soul to someone. Because if I lose you, I'll never try again. I'll never be able to put my faith in someone. I won't be me anymore. Because you're the only reason that I even know who I am. What I am. You make me the person that I am. And without you by my side, I'll lose it all. I'll lose myself. Because I gave it all to you. And I'm never taking it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment