Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Why do I feel so lonely ?

I know I'm being unfair if I ask you to give me all your time. I don't want that. I want you to have fun. Have your own life. I have my own life as well. And we did spend a month just talking to each other. Telling each other everything. Is that why we've run out of things to talk about ? Is that why we've been having such short conversations? With a few exceptions obviously. Like today and the meme talk. But yeah.
 Does everyone feel like this? When someone is there, you have nothing to talk about. But the moment they leave, you feel bad being alone. But the worst part is that, when they were there, you were silent. You didn't say a word. It's not really a nice feeling, is it? I don't know whether I should be sad or mad that I'm here all alone while you play games and have fun, or whether i should feel guilty for feeling those emotions in the first place; because I never gave you any reason to speak. I never started a proper conversation. I want you to have fun. But i don't know. Guess I just get a bit lonely. I'm a weird creature. I'll never understand myself. And it'd be a miracle if anyone else ever did. Even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment